Founded in 2002 Sports Therapy is now located in a purpose-built clinic @132 Collingwood Street. We are open from 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday Read More ...
Online Video Appointments Available from March 26
COVID-19 Update, March 25th: From Thursday, March 26th we are offering ALL patients online video consultations for physiotherapy appointments to help you stay on track with your recovery, rehab and fitness goals.
Book your video appointment now. Call 548-1221
Accidents still happen, so let our physiotherapists help you to free up A&E services to deal with the current outbreak by choosing a Telehealth physiotherapy appointment.
Telehealth is fantastic for patients because your Physio can:
- Answer all your questions about your injury and pain management
- Create a personalised exercise or rehab program and teach it to your via video
- Progress your existing exercise program
- Demonstrate treatment options for self-treatment or teach you ways your family members can help you with your injury management.
- Arrange the ordering and delivery of rehab supplies and exercise tools straight to your door!
- Keep you connected to the wider community to avoid feeling isolated and lonely during self-isolation.Don’t let Coronavirus overwhelm you and prevent you from achieving your rehabilitation, fitness and wellbeing goals.
Use Telehealth at Sports Therapy to stay on track, stay connected to the community, and stay active from home!
Physiotherapists here at Sports Therapy have been providing first-class physiotherapy services to the Nelson region for over 18 years!
Our Nelson–based physios specialise in sports injury rehabilitation, ACC treatments, sports massage and focus on helping you achieve your full potential after injury or biomechanical dysfunction.
Our clinic is open from 7am until 7pm, Monday to Friday – So you can see a physio before or after work, at your convenience!
Sports Therapy have been providing team physiotherapists for the Tasman Makos for many years, . Our physiotherapists use a wide variety of skills to manage your injury⁄condition; (acupuncture, Kinesio strapping, manipulative treatments, massage therapy/soft tissue mobilizations, neural mobilizations etc). We have also have a full-time sports massage therapist.
Our spacious and professional physio clinic at 132 Collingwood Street on the edge of Nelson’s city centre has 9 private treatment suites and a fully furnished gym. It is a perfect environment for sport specific rehabilitation and training.
If you need a physio, give us a call on (03)548 1221 and Get It Fixed!